I am a:
Daughter, sister, girlfriend, friend, student, future nurse, doula, yogi, cook and mother to a four legged two toned scared of everything dog.
In 2012 I:
Cried a lot, lost a lot, learned a lot, found a lot, discovered a lot, changed tremendously, lost my way, found a new path, changed my plans, made new ones, felt unsure, made new friends, reconnected with old friends, lost faith in myself and found it again.
In 2013 I will:
Laugh more, love more, do new things, try new things, loose my way, find a new path, do yoga, graduate, move, eat, change, believe, try, be happy.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tortilla
- Any assortments of egg-a-dilla insides: cheese, spinach, kale, mushrooms, onions, bacon, corn etc.
- Any assortment of egg-a-dilla toppings: sour cream, salsa, guacamole etc.
- 1. Beat eggs with a dash of salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat up a pan (on medium heat) that is slightly smaller then your tortilla.
- 3. Coat the pan with oil, heat up the tortilla for about 30 seconds then add egg.
- 4. Turn heat down to low, add innards of choice, cover with lid and let egg cook for about 4 minutes.
- 5. When the egg is almost cooked fold in half, cover again with lid and let cook for another minute.
- 6. Remove from heat, add toppings of choice, cut in half and serve.